Application Support Engineer – Cloud Worldwide Support India
Worldwide Support India
Are you seeking a role where you will be exposed to cutting edge technologies and complex application deployments? Do you enjoy making a difference by unraveling difficult technical challenges and building strong relationships with customers?
As an Application Support Engineer at Company, you will engage with our customers and partners helping them troubleshoot and resolve any issues that may arise with our products. You will utilize a wide range of technologies and concepts combined with deep knowledge of Company’s products in order to provide fast and elegant solutions. With time, the Application Support Engineer will work on live production systems reside at the Cloud while the job requires the ability to work effectively on many concurrent tasks (sometimes at high stress) and to have very good knowledge of most Company products and associated infrastructural technologies.
The position involves supporting company cutting edge products on the cloud platform. Support for the Cloud implementations is provided in shifts covering 24x7.
This is an exciting position that will grow into Technical Solution Engineer once you have demonstrated product and customer handling proficiency.
· Provide technical expertise in support of Company 's direct customers as well as partners, systems integrators and internal Professional Services project teams that implement our products
· Manage the technical relationship of a group of Cloud customers on a long term basis resulting in delighted customers
· Resolve complex technical issues on the Company cloud while maintaining the customers frequently updates on progress and utilizing knowledge and resources to deliver an efficient and effective resolution
· Produce Knowledge Articles for general usage, per resolved issues
· Work closely with the rest of the Support tiers and R&D group on product defects
· B.Tech/ B.Sc /BA in Computer Science or equivalent
· Experience with Company’s products– an advantage
· Experience with support of enterprise software
· Experience with supporting cloud implementations – advantage
· Previous experience with IT - advantage
· Previous experience with technical support – advantage
· Experience with Oracle, MS SQL-Server, and Windows Server 20038
· Experience with support of Web-based business applications, using XML, ASP, and VBScript – advantage
· Strong desire to work with highly complex technical chall
enges combined with intense customer interaction
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in English
· Willingness to travel, as the job requires (estimated at 10%)
· Familiarity with Web technologies (e.g. IIS, Web Services, ASP)
· Experience with technical software support or a customer facing role
· Fluency writing/speaking other languages
You can share this story by using your social accounts: