Opening for Cloud Services Specialist
Company is looking for skilled, motivated, highly responsible and detail-oriented candidates to join our Cloud Services team. As Cloud Services specialist you will be responsible for the entire network on Amazon cloud and Private Cloud provides as well system management process supporting our flagship Cloud Service offering.
This is a full time job located in Gurgaon office reporting to Cloud Services Team Leader.
· Deploy and operate large scale cloud infrastructure and application services in our own data centers on Amazon cloud and other Cloud providers
· Install and manage the Company applications in our OnDemand staging / production environments on the cloud platform
· Establish Monitoring tools and maintain them
· Monitor all servers, load balancers and firewalls using suite of monitoring tools.
· Support backup strategy with our database and critical file system
· Identify, troubleshoot and resolve network or system issues in OnDemand production environment to ensure we have the highest uptime and performance
· Participate in our 24/7 on-call emergency schedule, responding to both platform and software outages
Skills & Experience:
· 2-4 years’ of hands-on experience as a system engineer in a high-availability infrastructure on a 24/7/365 basis
· Extensive sys admin experience with Linux and Windows.
· Experience with Amazon EC2, S3, Security Groups and VPC
· Experience building and configuring major internet host/network services with Windows Server 2008 including:
o Web (http, SSL, Microsoft IIS, etc.)
o Mail (SMTP, POP, IMAP, etc.), DNS, NFS
o Databases (SQL Server 2008, Oracle etc.)
· Strong networking experience - TCP/IP, administration of networking hardware, network monitoring and load balancing
· Experience with designing disaster recovery network architectures
· Experience with Firewall/security
· Strong knowledge with Host Scripting to automate routine tasks.
· Working with vitalization platforms such as VMWare, HyperV etc…
· Advantage: Experience with OSSEC, Apache, Mysql, Oracle, NGINX SNORT, SFTP, OPENVPN, SSH Keys Management, Log Management, Cron, Bash/Python Scriptsׂ)
· Optional for Experience with GIS server such as Pitney Bowes, PTV or Bing
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
You can share this story by using your social accounts: